Stainless Steel Spanish Association: CEDINOX
CEDINOX was created on 17th June 1985 by the main Spanish stainless steel manufacturers and the main raw materials suppliers of the world. We are the main Association for the promotion and technical advice about the stainless steel in the Spanish market.
Our aims are:
- To enhance the promotion, applications and updating of stainless steels.
- To organise visits, courses and exhibitions to promote stainless steel applications.
- To inform about the latest technical developments and give technical support.
- To contact other similar international organisations specially within the European Community as for example Euro Inox.
- To create a technical and statistical documentation centre for our members.
- To publish technical brochures, magazines or any interesting publication that may contribute to the stainless steel market development.